A Colorful Mind

A Colorful Mind
So much to say and read and do but so little time...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Shakespeare or Idol?

Ah...yes...to blog, or not to blog...wait, sorry. Too much Shakespeare in my mind. You can always tell the time of the school year with an English teacher. Listen carefully, and undoubtedly he or she will drop a few of ole' Shakey's verbage. Can't help it. We read it (for the zillioneth time), sometimes scan it (hey, there's only so many hours in a day), watch the drama on the screen, and somewhat tolerate the new renditions presented to us from our teenage students who could really give a rat's ass about the King of Denmark or a horny couple of kids (one of whom prances in tights and pantaloons...hmmm?). Sometimes it's enough to make me puketh (one of Willy boys gifts to the English collection of verbs). Well, must be off...parting is such sweet...oh, I better get my American Idol fix so that I can temporarly fill my mind with something far from the Renaissance. Simon...hasten thee!

No comments: